Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Who am I again?

     In half of my classes, I'm out as trans*. I go by my chosen name (or some horrible derivative of it. People insist on calling me JJ, because clearly three letters is much more difficult to fingerspell than two.), I have a name sign for it, and all of my papers are turned in under it. In the other half, I'm not out (my poor teachers have dealt with so much from me, I'm always loathe to make them deal with more. Seriously, The Professor dealt with my rape, my PTSD, redid his testing schedule for me, worked with me to start my capstone thesis early, got me notetakers, has dealt with my service dog, and now postponed my final projects and capstone thesis by two weeks thanks to my most recent horse accident. Trans* issues are a bit much to add on!), I answer to my birth name, and turn in papers under said birth name. I can never remember who I'm supposed to answer to which name to.

     I swear, I'm lucky split personalities aren't part of my many issues. At this rate, though, they will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment