Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Monday, February 25, 2013

Google

     I have a habit of Google-stalking people. I do it to nearly everyone in my life and my past, including myself. I get to find interesting things that way. I found that one professor of mine actually invented the ASL skills test that has become the gold standard in our industry. Another played water polo in several Deaflympics (and has the Speedo pictures to match!). There's a transwoman with my exact (birth)name and surname. Most of my friends have really awkward Myspace photos.

     I discovered the best tonight, though, even better than The Professor's Speedo pix. I used to be in love with a best friend; he used me and broke my heart several times over. He, once, told me a story of him trying to hook up with a mutual friend; though he desperately wanted her, other parts of his anatomy had different plans. Now, if you Google his full name, a post on my friend's Tumblr pops up, pointing out that he has... "performance problems," shall we say. Maybe it's childish on my part, but I definitely don't mind that Googling that bastard's name will tell people that he couldn't get it up. His poor fiancée... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment