Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Monday, February 18, 2013

More yays and boos

Yay: The chair agreed to let me transfer to Tuesday's class and do my existing Tuesday class on an independent study basis. That means no more problematic classmate! Boo: This means I'll have to introduce my service dog to a whole new class AND I'll be in class with the trans*guy I dated for a like two weeks before cutting off all contact. Yay: My chair still refers to me with my chosen name. Boo: She still uses female pronouns AND now I have to come out to The Professor because I'm sure he's confused when the chair tells him "Jay will be in your class." Yay: One of my foster kitties got adopted and I'll be taking her to her new home tonight! Boo: It's the foster kitty that I am absolutely desperate to keep. Yay: I've been slowly but surely cutting gluten from my diet. Boo: I now feel like crap when I DO eat gluten.

No comments:

Post a Comment