Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bullet Points


  • Why do people think rape jokes are funny? A good friend and I were talking about her wanting a foursome; I jokingly suggested a mutual acquaintance who we both dislike but who screams about her pansexuality and willingness to fuck everything. My friend then made a joke that she would totally include her to be able to sit back and laugh while she got raped. Welp then.
  • A new tenant moved into #6 recently; that's the apartment right by my parking space. I've encountered the actual tenant once, but I've seen his friend Chris numerous times. Like, every time he's over there and I get home, he comes out to chat me up. I think he's trying to get in my pants. Not sure there's anything to say about that other than LOLWTFBBQ NO.
  • I'm officially at least two weeks ahead in all of my classes. I haven't been this motivated and dedicated since my sophomore year of high school. I just desperately want to know I can commit all my time in the near future to Capstone. Oye.
  • All of my readings for one class is based on -isms and discrimination. It's fascinating to me (it's not uncommon for me to spend a good 5-6 hours with the 70 pages of reading because I'm highlighting and note-taking so much), but Christ does it get my blood boiling. 6+ hours of reading plus 3 hours of class of annoyance or outright rage is a lot to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment