Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Welp

     Well, on the plus side, I'm succeeding in my goal of not only staying on top of my homework rather than procrastinating, but I'm actually 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule in several classes. My goal, in this insanity, is to have plenty of uninterrupted time to do my capstone project up to my (apparently MA to PhD level, according to The Professor) standards.

     On the downside, this has apparently convinced The Professor that I'm neurotic and made him actually audibly laugh at me when I explained that my goal was to have my term project for our other class turned in by the end of March. I'd never heard him laugh before. Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment