Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years!

Good news: Mr Earrings man toy thing didn't come. He isn't even messaging Mr Earrings on Grindr. While that sucks for Mr Earrings (well, in his opinion. I think it's a good thing, personally.), I'm quite pleased that no icky old men have shown up at my home.

PLUS! We're drunk, watching The Big Bang Theory (which, as much as I love, I normally don't find funny once I actually think about it since it mocks autistic people), waiting for the NBC New Years thing (I won't watch the other one, because Jenny McCarthy is hosting and she's an anti-autistic allistic cow), and trying to remember not to drunk-message people.

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2012, EVERYONE! I hope your 2013 is much better than your 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment