Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Friday, October 5, 2012

Too soon...

     In lighter news, I have a new suitor... I'm not sure how I feel about that. (They, like me, are genderqueer, and prefer to use either masculine or neutral pronouns). They're a total sweetheart, and we connect on so many levels. I could see them being amazing for me down the road. They're actually attracted to my intelligence and alarmingly large vocabulary rather than being intimidated by me, and we share an unhealthy fascination with documentaries. They understand my gender identity and my mental health issues and our friendship is so easy. I would like to like them someday far down the road. I could see a happy relationship, once I've, you know, stopped crying over The Fiancée and our lost future and figured out more of my issues. But I just want a friendship, and now I don't know how to do that with them. I'm so frustrated. Plus, it was so helpful to have someone to talk to about getting over The Fiancée, and now I feel too guilty to do that. I have a bad feeling that I'm either going to lose someone who could have been a wonderful and life long friend or fall into a relationship that I can't handle and shouldn't be in. Too much, too soon.Oye.

     How are all of YOU doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment