Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

They say that

           Just when the caterpillar
             thought his world was over,
                he became a

                                      butterfly.


              So when you left,
       I pulled your clothing
               tightly in around
                         me
    to cocoon myself in the
       last pieces I had of us.


                   I waited for the pain
                      to sprout wings
               from my shoulder blades.


                                          But all I am left with
                                          are the moth eaten remains
                                                               of our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment