Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Professor

     All y'all know how much I adore The Professor. I idolize him. I'm torn between wanting to cuddle him and wanting to be him. I'd be content with some mixture of the two, really. When I graduate in May, I'm going to grieve not seeing him anymore.

     But, oh my golly, can I please have just one week that doesn't have me spending at least 3 hours in his office? Just one? It's only Tuesday, and I've already been there for two hours today. Next week, I've got a mandatory meeting on Thursday plus all the other time I'm sure I'll be stuck in there. It's gotten to the point that Shadow has his preferred spot to chill in there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment