Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Talk about feeling old

     Two friends from my old church, one my age and one a year younger, were married a few months back. I was rather surprised, but they'd always been impetuous and I had no doubts they'd make it work. They're a wonderful pair. Now, thanks to Facebook, I found out it was a shotgun wedding. They just welcomed their beautiful daughter into the world. More than slightly shocked to find that out, but between the two of them and their wonderful families, that little girl is lucky.

     I swear, though, I feel older by the minute! So many of my friends are getting engaged, married, or now, popping out babies, all while I'm just trying to get my life back together and graduate college. Holy cow...

No comments:

Post a Comment