Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Notes from today

1. Cleaning litterboxes really isn't that bad. The Fiancée, I'm sorry I didn't realize this sooner. Cleaning crap off the rug because the cat was too scared to go all the way to the box, however, is that bad. Welcome to fostership, I guess.

2. Lady on the street with your kid on a leash and your Chihuahua running free, you're doing it wrong.

3. Receptionist at my work, trust me, the enmity you feel towards me is more than mutual. However, I have the professionalism to not glare at you and roll my eyes. I have done nothing other than ask you to do your job these past two weeks in contacting my students; it's not my problem you're too busy listening to crappy podcasts to do so. Please believe me when I say I would not regret whapping you upside the head with my textbook.

4. Local library, your hours suck. Your cart giving away free books, however, does not.

5. It's nice to have friends that you hang out with when you don't have the ability to make an effort. Knowing the feeling is mutual is even nicer. Getting dragged to the grocery store isn't quite so nice.

6. It's when I want to drink that I know I shouldn't. As that feeling is becoming constant, I think that means abstaining from liquor for perpetuity. I wish I wasn't too responsible to become an alcoholic.

7. Cat... I don't even know what you are. You are not a cat. You are some weird alien pretending to be a cat, a lá Gir in Invader Zim. No other beast comes when called, coos like a dove, and lays in my arms while maintaining eye contact and purring. Someone will be very very lucky to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment